Stand out furnishings include; (1) Custom Linear Media Console, Room & Board (2) Tree Stump Side Table, West Elm (3) White Vases, CB2 (4) Tangerine Parlour Chair, CB2 and (5) Custom Draperies using Ivy in Pumpkin Sheer Linen Textiles, Gailbraith & PaulA Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, February 4, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
GEORGE projects
» GEORGE Projects, Westwind Residence Family Room
GEORGE Projects, Westwind Residence Family Room
You heard it here first... ORANGE is the next big color that's going to sweep across those magazine covers gracing your coffee table in the year to come. Gone are the moody purple and gray days of recession doom and gloom. There is a hint of optimism in America and designers are responding with lighter, brighter and more energetic color schemes. This light and bright Family Room, we recently installed at the Westwind Residence, is an inviting place to gather with friends or catch your favorite morning show.
Stand out furnishings include; (1) Custom Linear Media Console, Room & Board (2) Tree Stump Side Table, West Elm (3) White Vases, CB2 (4) Tangerine Parlour Chair, CB2 and (5) Custom Draperies using Ivy in Pumpkin Sheer Linen Textiles, Gailbraith & Paul
Stand out furnishings include; (1) Custom Linear Media Console, Room & Board (2) Tree Stump Side Table, West Elm (3) White Vases, CB2 (4) Tangerine Parlour Chair, CB2 and (5) Custom Draperies using Ivy in Pumpkin Sheer Linen Textiles, Gailbraith & Paul
Labels:
GEORGE projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment