I am completely in love with this office space that I spied in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles this month! The offices of Barbara Westbrook are in a bungalow, I love the way the space is clean but really comfortable at the same time. It being the New Year and all I know we are all on the organization train.. I love the baskets!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Organized workspace..
I am completely in love with this office space that I spied in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles this month! The offices of Barbara Westbrook are in a bungalow, I love the way the space is clean but really comfortable at the same time. It being the New Year and all I know we are all on the organization train.. I love the baskets!
Labels:
greige,
offices,
slipcovers,
vintage mix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment