I'm actually going away this winter. It's been a long time coming, that's for sure....I'm on the look out for a few resort brights to throw in my suit case. These looks from Heidi Merrick's Spring 2012 would do!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
I love reading about inspiring people and lately, to get this buzz, I have been reading Daily Imprint , the blog world of writer and styli...
-
It was nice to see something from Bobby McAlpine in the latest issue of Veranda. I love the natural texture mixed with the simple color c...
-
So as I stated yesterday "I be all sick and stuff" So low and behold I guess it pays to have pals in this blogosphere because Tob...
-
If you love interiors, the real estate market, and celebrity gossip, then you MUST visit this trifecta of goodness. Here are a couple of my...
-
I am at present working on a residential job which includes a young boy's bedroom. This boy, like many, loves trucks, cars and all thing...
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment