![]() |
| I'm sure most of you are as happy as I am to see that Spring is just around the corner. Spring is a time of rebirth, where everything is a little bit sweeter; including my design sense! I like the use of bows, in small doses. {things can always get too sweet}. The above examples are the perfect. 1. I love how the director of Kate Spade, Deborah Lloyd loosely tied a ribbon around her window treatment. 3. Belt - Kate Spade |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Bow Sweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment