![]() |
| friend Erin Gates of Elements of Style, for one because she is fabulous, but also because she makes me laugh out loud when I read her blog. Check out her post on the new Mercedes ad campaign. She has a great way of making you feel well, normal. I am as insane as she is, that's probably why we get along so well!! I also recently realized you can't control much in life, nor figure it out; but I do know this, I am RIGHT brained!! Thanks E! {she also writes so damn well !! } |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Designers
» I love my
I love my
Labels:
Designers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment