![]() |
| My thoughts, prayers and heart are with all that are suffering the ravages of the earthquake and tsunami that hit off the coast of Japan last week. It's heartbreaking to see such devastation and loss. There are a number of ways even the smallest donation can help. For more information visit any of these sites. www.redcross.org www.internationalmedicalcorps.org www.savethechildren.org www.globalliving.org www.interaction.org www.networkforgood.org |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, March 13, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Thoughts
» My thoughts
My thoughts
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment