**DEAR READERS: I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT...........YOU CAN HIRE ME TO DO THIS FOR YOU...YES I CAN BE HIRED!**
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, March 26, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Office Space
Office Space
Recently it dawned on me that I have never had a desk job. I have always had the fortune of working really amazing jobs which kept me either out in the world shopping around or in my home office. Although I sit behind my desk in my house and work away for hours at the computer, I have never had to compete for attention at any water coolers or suffer from headaches from flickering crappy office lights. Most days I roll into the office without a brush touching my hair or so much as a smidge of chapstick on. I tend to look like a mad woman who needs sleep....anyways, upon thinking about this i decided to create an office....as if I had to go to work dressed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment