amanda and i went to a play in los angeles last night, and on my way home i heard of a tsunami warning on the radio for newport beach, ca. this is only 10 or less miles from my home, so i instantly perked up. so far, we are fine and very far away from the ocean so not to worry. by now everyone knows about the devastation in japan and to be honest, i am completely sick to my stomach thinking about the loss of homes and lives. it is a very sad time right now for that country and our thoughts and prayers go out to them. may everyone be safe this weekend. and hug your loved ones! jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment