Architect John Pawson has designed The Ribbon for Japan to support the disaster relief effort. You can go to his website to be connected to the Red Cross donation site here.
Photograph via John Pawson.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
I love reading about inspiring people and lately, to get this buzz, I have been reading Daily Imprint , the blog world of writer and styli...
-
So remember when I did that amazing give-away of Olive Leaf stencils over here . Well the sweet Olive of olive leaf sent me the Ikat patter...
-
Hurricane Irene has given New York City big headlines of late and maybe making it the less ideal place to visit right now. However, if you h...
-
She said after spending her Sunday painting her daughter's inside cupboards in bubble gum pink while catching up on Superior Interiors ...
-
Here is a job that I have been assisting with since last year and today we installed some of the finishing touches. This interior has a grea...
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
John Pawson
» The Ribbon for Japan by John Pawson
The Ribbon for Japan by John Pawson
Labels:
John Pawson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment