I am obsessed with this wacky outfit via the GranceDore.. Totally teacher/80's Miami Vice vibe. I again created a room I see fitting this whole vibe. Maybe the room turned out more like a kids room, but still I dig it!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, March 20, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Outfit turned room: Pretty bedroom
Outfit turned room: Pretty bedroom
So again I am here whoring my skills reminding you that I can do this for you! I can create an outfit into a room, or make a room inspired by your college colors. I can even take your dogs favorite toy and build you a shrine for it....I have these skills people. The possibilities are endless. Tell your cousins, tell your friends, tell your cousins friends...Tell errrbody this is Available!!
I am obsessed with this wacky outfit via the GranceDore.. Totally teacher/80's Miami Vice vibe. I again created a room I see fitting this whole vibe. Maybe the room turned out more like a kids room, but still I dig it!
I am obsessed with this wacky outfit via the GranceDore.. Totally teacher/80's Miami Vice vibe. I again created a room I see fitting this whole vibe. Maybe the room turned out more like a kids room, but still I dig it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment