The past few weeks I have been focused on tile with a commercial project I'm working on. Noticing tile every where I go, in public restrooms, the side of newly constructed buildings, and designs of my favorite Interior Designers. All day I have been trying to come up with a theme for the week. Why not tile? This week I will focus on the amazing designs I find.
This is one of my favorites by Tobi Fairley.
A gorgeous animal print floor. It's almost too pretty to even walk on!
The mural on this wall is beautiful. I would never tire of looking at that amazing work of art while a take a shower.
I look forward to talking about the different types of tile. Watch for questions, comments and photos on the Snob Facebook Page along with more blogs.
Please leave any questions and any comments you have about tile. I want to hear your experiences, favorites and what you have to say too
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment