A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Hollyford Sofa from Thonet
This is the classy Hollyford sofa from Thonet. My clients and I are looking at a pair of these for their Living Room and to cover in fabric rather than leather. Nice lines and so classic.
Photographs via Thonet.
Labels:
soft furnishings,
thonet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment