Here are the cool Family Chairs from Design House Stockholm. Designed by Lina Nordqvist, these chairs are based on the traditional Swedish stickback chairs - with a twist. Family Chairs won the Accent on Design Award, New York in August 2009 and are available in natural wood or black lacquered finish. I like how these chairs look good collectively as well as being unique individually.
Photographs via Design House Stockholm.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, June 24, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design house stockholm
,
furniture
,
Sweden
» Family Chairs from Design House Stockholm
Family Chairs from Design House Stockholm
Labels:
design house stockholm,
furniture,
Sweden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment