i'm always inspired by this image, i don't know who the designer is...it looks much like vicente wolf one of my all time favorite designers. I love the white floors and back drop mixed with black accents and architectural detailing. especially the two chinoiserie cabinets, the purple chair that always reminds me of john saladino. just love this room. if anyone knows who the designer is please let me know. thanks!! amandaA Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
interior
» inspired today
inspired today
i'm always inspired by this image, i don't know who the designer is...it looks much like vicente wolf one of my all time favorite designers. I love the white floors and back drop mixed with black accents and architectural detailing. especially the two chinoiserie cabinets, the purple chair that always reminds me of john saladino. just love this room. if anyone knows who the designer is please let me know. thanks!! amanda
Labels:
interior
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment