A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Mokum Rugs
I have just ordered this lovely Jardin des Tuileries rug in Scarlet from Mokum for a client of mine. It is 2000 x 3000mm in size and produced with Tibetan wool and Chinese silk. The pattern has Indian and French influences and is based on a Mokum fabric design from their Dauphine range (as seen on the chair above). Check out the Mokum rug brochure here for other rug styles and colours available.
Photograph via Mokum Textiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment