I'm pleased to announce that the three winners of the Wonder Walls Book Competition are:
Caroline Davis
Nicole Harley
Jules Young
Please email me your full details to leblog@bodieandfou.com so I can pass them to the publisher.
For those who didn't win, don't worry, I have two other great giveaways in the pipeline for you!!!
One will include the chance to win a copy of Decorate Workshop, the latest book written by the one and only Holly Becker from Decor8
I'm off to Holly's book launch this afternoon at Anthropology and I very much look forward to seeing her again and catching up with everyone.
Why do you think of this clutch? I got a nice pair of leopard boots from LK Bennett last week and I think this clutch would be just perfect to go with them!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment