A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
I confess, I'm a bit of a trash picker (I'm mean this of course in the most positive way possible). I often snatch up great pieces o...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
-
{Source} At first glance, this seems like any ordinary room (beautiful, but in many ways ordinary). I think it's the traditional style...
-
6 years already! Pffu...crazy...but so many good memories! Two weeks before you came out, Elodie & I gave birth to something else. One ...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Denmark
,
restaurant
,
Scandinavian
,
Space Copenhagen
» Noma Restaurant by Space Copenhagen
Noma Restaurant by Space Copenhagen
This is Noma, an eatery in Copenhagen and it was awarded the 'World Best Restaurant' for the third time this year.
I have only have ever seen the occasional image of the restaurant, however Noma has recently had a interior overhaul by Danish studio, Space Copenhagen and here is the result. The earthy, cosy and hearty feel of the restaurant has remained - the previously brown tones have been replaced with black and the floors with light oak. All the new elegant details really add to the overall modern Nordic feel. Read more about it here.
Photographs via Dezeen.
Labels:
Denmark,
restaurant,
Scandinavian,
Space Copenhagen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment