A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Denmark
,
restaurant
,
Scandinavian
,
Space Copenhagen
» Noma Restaurant by Space Copenhagen
Noma Restaurant by Space Copenhagen
This is Noma, an eatery in Copenhagen and it was awarded the 'World Best Restaurant' for the third time this year.
I have only have ever seen the occasional image of the restaurant, however Noma has recently had a interior overhaul by Danish studio, Space Copenhagen and here is the result. The earthy, cosy and hearty feel of the restaurant has remained - the previously brown tones have been replaced with black and the floors with light oak. All the new elegant details really add to the overall modern Nordic feel. Read more about it here.
Photographs via Dezeen.
Labels:
Denmark,
restaurant,
Scandinavian,
Space Copenhagen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment