![]() |
| As one of Ace Hardware's three design experts I'm so excited to announce our holiday contest, Ace's Merry Paint Makeover. Simply, like Ace Hardware on Facebook, then submit your photo and story to win the grand prize of a $10,000 room makeover by one of Ace's design experts! The contest runs November 14th - November 26th, 12pm EST! Hurry and enter now, myself or one of the other designers may be redesigning a room in your home if you're chosen! Best of luck to you!! For more details and information on the runner up prizes please see Ace's website and Facebook page. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Win: Ace's Merry Paint Makeover!!
Labels:
Ace Hardware,
Color,
My Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment