I was very honoured a few weeks ago to be asked to participate to Kelly Hoppen's media campaign which aims to inspire and support those in business with Prince's Trust, the UK Trade & Investment and Prime.
Kelly asked several internet entrepreneurs for their testimonials including my friends Arianna, Carole and Daniel who launched the first digital UK Interior magazine: Heart Home magazine last year Jaime Derringer who left a full-time job to launch DESIGN MILK - one of the world's most influential online design sites and of course, Holly Becker of Decor8 who is one the most inspiring and warm person I've ever met and who has recently launched very successfully her second book Decorate Workshop.
And then us...who launched a family business 7 years ago.
You'll see that the first few years were 'a bit challenging' to say the least but like anything.... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
I found everyone's testimonials very inspring and if you are thinking of launching a business online, I'm sure you will too.
You can read the full article here and read Kelly's article on the Huffington Post here
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
women in business
» Guest post on Kellly Hoppen's blog | Women
Guest post on Kellly Hoppen's blog | Women
Labels:
women in business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment