A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Laurel Hardware
This is Laurel Hardware - a former hardware store which has been reincarnated into a restaurant and bar earlier this year. Located near Laurel Canyon in West Hollywood, this establishment has retain the old fashioned charm of the former store, while creating a homey spirit and fresh vibe with the new installation. Check out the amazing back courtyard and I love the contrast between the fresh white tiled eating area and the moody bar at the back. Designed by Sam Marshall, who is also known for his work on another Californian restaurant called Gjelina.
Photographs by Laure Joliet.
Labels:
bar,
Laure Joliet,
Los Angeles,
restaurant,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment