A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 1, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
animals
,
baby
,
Laure Joliet
,
Morgan Satterfield
,
nursery
,
Sharon Montrose
,
The Brick House
,
USA
» A Cool Nursery
A Cool Nursery
I love it when I see a cool nursery that does not go down the typical baby blue or baby pink route - this one was styled by the clever Morgan Satterfield (check out her blog The Brick House).
And for you USA readers - you can win the cot, the (awesome) chair/ottoman set and a choice of prints from The Animal Print Shop. What an amazing prize - enter here.
Photographs by Laure Joliet via At Home At Home.
Labels:
animals,
baby,
Laure Joliet,
Morgan Satterfield,
nursery,
Sharon Montrose,
The Brick House,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment