Yesterday, my home was photographed & styled by a Danish team...I was busy working on our new site in the kitchen so I let them get on with it. After 3 photoshoots in the space of a few weeks including my favourite in MILK Decoration, I wasn't sure how different their shots could be from what we had seen before but the stylist was very good and they made some great photos.
The photo on the wall next to the BAU pendant light (photo 2) is one of Mila taken by Francois (who has now a new website here). I will show later on the whole series we did around this gorgeous black tutu - it looks fabulous!
The Monkey print is part of our AW 2012 collection and should arrive this week. If you haven't requested a copy of our new catalogue, make sure you do it here.
Have a great day!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 27, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
bodie and fou
,
BODIE and FOU catalogue
,
photo stylism
» Behind-the-scene photoshoot with a Danish team
Behind-the-scene photoshoot with a Danish team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment