A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 20, 2012
What Caught my Eye this Week
This is what caught my eye this week -
The London Design Festival is in action and at the V&A is 'Bench Years' from Established & Sons - 10 benches from 10 designers in 10 materials to celebrate 10 years of London Design Festival. This one is by designer Martino Gamper (the very gentleman who is sitting on the bench) and made from American red oak, soft maple, ash, yellow birch and tulipwood.
Photographs via Confessions of a Design Geek.
And to carry on the outdoor theme, check out this beautiful english garden below.
Spotted on Remodelista, this is Scampston Hall located in Yorkshire, north of England. This garden has been part of a massive restoration after years of neglect under the eye of Dutch landscape architect, Piet Oudolf. Isn't it stunning?
Have a great weekend.
Photographs via Remodelista.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment