![]() |
| Here's a different detail shot of Amanda's bar set up, in what appears to be another home. I love how she places vintage pitchers in pulled out drawers and distinctive objects to give her home character and charm. I found this shot in an article by Rita Konig in Inside Out magazine. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 27, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
entertaining
» bar continued...
bar continued...
Labels:
entertaining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment