![]() |
| I'm adoring ALL things cozy and camel this week! 1. The Wendy Schwartz (image via Lonny) seating area within a bedroom. The mix of textiles, colors and shapes are fabulous. There are those sheep skin rugs again. Perfect for this time of year! I dread the day I have to turn the heat on in my house, today was it. It was a chilly 61 degrees in here this morning! 2. Camel bags! This Prada version would work. 3. A Fall plus? Scarf season. I love layering scarfs with outfits. A burberry classic is the way to go! 4. Albert Hadley design board!! - Simply inspiring. 5. Feather details and motifs. I'm seeing them everywhere. Bracelet |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, September 21, 2012
Shelter loves 9.21.12
Labels:
Bedrooms,
Fashion,
Shelter Loves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment