A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Sophisticated Notting Hill Flat
Here is a sophisicated Victorian flat in Notting Hill, London by Ebba Thott of Sigmar. Swedish by birth and now based in London, Thott has managed a successful blend of Scandinavian and English design influences in the interiors. I love the grey on the walls, the dark trims and doors as well as the eclectic mix of modern and traditional furnishings (both English and Scandinavian).
Photographs by Petr Krejci via Remodelista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment