![]() |
My favorite new food blog! I enjoy eating, preparing and trying simple but healthy recipes almost as much as I love interior design. (but not quite) Cookie and Kate shares dynamic but fairly straight forward recipes along with the author's personal and often humorous anecdotes. I especially could relate to her 2.24 post on the drama of dating! If you're single newly or not, you'll appreciate this post. I'm so grateful that blogs exist because a. writing my blog is therapeutic in it's own right and b. They connect you to other individual's thoughts and feelings on a subject or experience. Reading that I am in good company (and never the only one going through a crazy life experience) is certainly, if anything, comforting! Happy Wednesday! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Have to share...
Have to share...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment