I would like to talk about Wesco Fabrics.
In 95% of my designs I incorporate Wesco Fabrics to complete my projects. Based in Denver Colorado, Wesco carries an extensive collection of decorative fabrics, decorative hardware, furniture, antiques and accessories.
Their Philosophy:
"Wesco Fabrics has partnered with interior designers and stores to bring beautiful fabrics and window coverings to the community for 63 years. Our vision is to make a positive difference in the world of our customers, employees, and vendors. We are passionate about our role as innovators and trusted advisors to those we serve. Together, we strive to create long term relationships and a better world with a higher consciousness of responsibility to each other."
Wesco Fabrics has been a key in my inspirations from inception to completion in window designs, reupholstering to my virtual Snob Swatch Bulletin Boards.
Before...
After...
Not only are their products superb, but their wonderful customer service has been an absolute joy.
Thank you Wesco Fabrics for assisting in making my business a great success!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design
,
Interior Design
,
Interiors
,
profile
,
Wesco Fabrics
» Profile: Wesco Fabrics Inc.
Profile: Wesco Fabrics Inc.
Labels:
design,
Interior Design,
Interiors,
profile,
Wesco Fabrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment