A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
292 - Exterior Painting
This is how we left 292 after our work over the weekend. We painted one day during the Easter break and we completed the final coats of paint on the fascia and soffit (this is around and under the roof). This had to be ready for the gutters that were installed today.
The new weatherboards are pre-primed but we primed over the nail holes to prevent any future swelling (hence the dots). We will putty these holes at our next session and prime all the weatherboards again due to the Resene 'cool colours' paint that we'll be using as a the final colour. We also primed the new 'Axon' cladding that is on the lower level.
You can see in this photo that the windows have been moved from the right hand side and into the new 'bay' in the middle. We'll be getting ready for the new sliding doors that will be installed hopefully later this week.
Photograph by Charlotte Minty.
Labels:
292,
exterior painting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment