A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
292 - Dark Grey
I took another morning out of the office today to paint the first coat of the darker grey on the lower level. It looks much better than the light grey that I had done last weekend. So to complete the exterior scheme, the light grey will now be on the weatherboards on the top level and all the windows are in an off white. Sorted.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment