check out these videos from 9bydesign on bravo. is everyone loving this show? i know it's on as i write this, and my dvr captures these moments for me, so i am going to watch it later tonight. i'm stupid excited. my favorite thing from the episode last week is the name Bellamy. I am LOVING that name. i guess it's ok to like more than one thing, so the other thing i am liking are the multitude of dimples on the show. so cute. oh, did you expect me to comment on something design related? :) jolene. (btw, just felt a baby earthquake...should i be moving back to the midwest?)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment