step 1. get furniture to garage. (we told you about that on monday.) check! step.2 make a spray booth by taping plastic drop cloths to the underside of the garage door. check! Step 3. get supplies. check! the below is a combination of supplies we found that others had used on a few other blog sites.A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
diy
» how to make a spray booth and save $1000! also it's tax day!
how to make a spray booth and save $1000! also it's tax day!
step 1. get furniture to garage. (we told you about that on monday.) check! step.2 make a spray booth by taping plastic drop cloths to the underside of the garage door. check! Step 3. get supplies. check! the below is a combination of supplies we found that others had used on a few other blog sites.
Labels:
diy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment