i was doing a little research for jolene on african beads; we see strands and strands of them at the flea markets every time we go. as i was researching i came across these beautiful woven african baskets. my theme this week week has morphed into "things that are handmade, eco, and woven" by accident. the patterns on these baskets are amazing and intricate. most of thesme were made in the late 20th century and range in price from $20.00 to $900.00. any of these baskets would enhance any interior modern or traditional. more info here.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
i was doing a little research for jolene on african beads; we see strands and strands of them at the flea markets every time we go. as i was researching i came across these beautiful woven african baskets. my theme this week week has morphed into "things that are handmade, eco, and woven" by accident. the patterns on these baskets are amazing and intricate. most of thesme were made in the late 20th century and range in price from $20.00 to $900.00. any of these baskets would enhance any interior modern or traditional. more info here.
Labels:
accessory,
african basket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment