i stole this out of this months issue of lonny magazine. i am always interested in the simple juxtaposition of well hung art. i really like how this arrangement has been hung opposite of the stairs. jolene and i are deep into the art and accessory stage in her place. we found some exciting things over last weekend that she may share with you next week. we will see! amandaA Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
ZE Interior Designs » » the art of arrangement
the art of arrangement
i stole this out of this months issue of lonny magazine. i am always interested in the simple juxtaposition of well hung art. i really like how this arrangement has been hung opposite of the stairs. jolene and i are deep into the art and accessory stage in her place. we found some exciting things over last weekend that she may share with you next week. we will see! amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment