just started my christmas decorating last night. i love getting all my ornaments and decorations out from past years and making the house feel all sparkly and christmacy. my family will be visiting this year from texas for the holidays. yay!! looking so forward to seeing them. thought it was cute how they stacked up the presents like topiaries. amandaA Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, December 11, 2009
just started my christmas decorating last night. i love getting all my ornaments and decorations out from past years and making the house feel all sparkly and christmacy. my family will be visiting this year from texas for the holidays. yay!! looking so forward to seeing them. thought it was cute how they stacked up the presents like topiaries. amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment