jolene and i started early today on thanksgiving preparing our very first turkey along with eleven other dishes. we...and when i say we i really mean jolene actually made everything on our list that i posted yesterday, ok well i made a few things. The eleven dishes did not include the four deserts we have which I have posted for you today! Soooooo yummy!!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment