A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, November 5, 2012
Shelter Loves 11.5.12
1. Shelter loves NYC and the surrounding areas who have been hard hit by Sandy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all! I also love fabulous ladies like MacKenzie from Design Darling who are donating a % of their site proceeds to the Red Cross.
2. It's getting burrrrrrr chilly up here in Boston. I love relaxing by a grand fireplace and cozy room this time of year. The built in window seats are def. a plus in this space. I proposed the same concept to a client a while back!!
3. Pottery Barn kids Sherpa bean bags. I popped into the store this weekend, it looked so cute with warm faux fur everywhere. I think one of my little ones will be receiving one of these from Santa.
4. Elin Kling's gorgeous waves. Hmmm I want my hair to look like this!! I think I may need to invest in either a barrel curler or rollers! Thoughts?? All I know is it needs to be an efficient method, I never have much time to fuss with my hair in the am.
5. Camel boots. I'm obsessed with how versatile they are! These are from Chloe and Lucky Brand.
Labels:
Cozy,
Fashion,
Fireplaces,
Shelter Loves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment