A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
antiques
,
elle decor
,
kids bedroom
,
living with kids
,
USA
» Sophisicated Kid's Bedrooms
Sophisicated Kid's Bedrooms
Here are two kid's bedrooms that I came across via Elle Decor and they belong to the children of actress Reese Witherspoon. I was impressed to see them very chic and sophisicated with antique furnishings. There is a 1830's Swedish table, a vintage chair and 1920's tole chandelier in the girl's bedroom, while the boy's room contains an antique desk, a Turkish rug and an Italian mirror. This is a nice change from the usual young people bedrooms that we usually see.
You can see the rest of Witherspoon's Ojai home here.
Photographs via Elle Decor.
Labels:
antiques,
elle decor,
kids bedroom,
living with kids,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment