This is a picture I styled and shot last June in Amsterdam when I stayed with my good friend Desiree from Vosges Paris. We attended Meet The Blogger on Saturday but I spent Friday and Sunday shooting a few images for the BODIE and FOU AW/12 catalogue (you can request a copy here). I love her home very much so it was a real pleasure to imagine a workspace a la BODIE and FOU with some of my favourite things like the Feathers print, and our clip on light which is now back in stock.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, August 23, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
work space
» Styling from Amsterdam Part 2
Styling from Amsterdam Part 2
Labels:
work space
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment