![]() |
| Here's what I'm loving and pinning this week!! 1. Still on a diagonal line kick, especially in black and white. This is an image of Hotel Cecilia in Austin. 2. The Hermes wallpaper line is both exotic and fun! 3. Loose, blond braids and creamy white, warm tops and vests for Fall. 4. Tory Burch's Fox motif for Fall. I have a penchant for all things fox related. It's for number of reasons but you can bet that I'll own those great earrings very soon. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Shelter loves...
Shelter loves...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment