The 2012 Olympics in London* have been absolutely fantastic and I really wish we had more of these kind of healthy role models on TV than all the reality shows we get fed on a daily basis. Surely this is a lot more inspiring for our kids!
To celebrate these last few weeks which sadly come to an end, we are launching a fabulous giveaway for you to win the city or country map print of your choice!
And the choice is great as we have prints for the UK, London, NYC, Australia, Italy, France, New-Zealand etc from Famille Summerbelle or Bold & Noble
All you need to do is to leave a comment sharing your favourite moment of The Olympics. The competition is open to entries around the world - wherever you are, we will send you the print and will end on Thursday 16/08/2012 midnight
*check out our new London map in blue
{UPDATE}
And the winner is....La Rimule - please email your address and the print of your choice to thegirls@bodieandfou.com
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, August 12, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
giveaway
» 2012 Olympics giveway! Win the country print of your choice!
2012 Olympics giveway! Win the country print of your choice!
Labels:
giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment