Another woman in a league of her own, amazing and inspiring, Princess Diana.
Lustrous turquoise, shimmery and soft. So is this beautiful kitchen. The jewels hang around the neck and from the ceiling.
Rich, delicious red velvet worn so well, and on the upholstered headboard.
Blue topaz dresses up the walls in this elegant dining room.
A cozy midnight family room. So easy to change patterns and colors with the solid color of the upholstered pieces.
The Sound Of Music perhaps? Maybe not but wonderful window treatments. Makes a statement as does Diana's dress.
Classic, the black dress. Classic, black accents in just the right place.
Interior photos courtesy of House Beautiful Magazine.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, March 13, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design
,
inspiration
,
Interior Design
,
Interiors
,
Princess Diana
» Princess Diana
Princess Diana
Labels:
design,
inspiration,
Interior Design,
Interiors,
Princess Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment