I absolutely love table skirts!
I say the more fabric, the more fabulous. Fabric just adds so much, texture, color and warmth. I never tire of looking through fabric books. Holding the fabrics in my hands, finding the right colors, mixing patterns, what new unique combos I can come up with every time.
Change up a side table, hide the legs, add fabric to the floor. Make a statement with a buffet or console table. Create a new focal point on a wall. A piece of artwork from another room and simply rearranging a few accessories, and you have something new!
Here are a few great table skirts I found.
Bilhuber & Associates
Gunkelman Flesher Interior Design
Jeffers Desigh Group
John Willey Interior Design
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment