A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
design
,
Interior Design
,
Interiors
» The Blog Train Will Begin Rolling Again
The Blog Train Will Begin Rolling Again
It is amazing how time flies when your having fun! I have been so tied up this summer with work. I am amazed my last post was over three weeks ago. I love blogging and I am looking forward to getting back on track on the blog train!
My posts will cover what I have been up to this summer, projects completed and what is in the works. You will see the colors and fabrics that clients have been choosing along with before and after photos.
I am truly blessed to have the best job in the word and look forward to sharing with you what brings me so much joy to my life.
Labels:
design,
Interior Design,
Interiors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment