A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
ZE Interior Designs »
movie
» The Radiant Child
The Radiant Child
we had a meeting last night at plum's cafe to discuss our dinnerware concepts and designs with our friend keri. she knows from some of my previous blog entries that jean michel basquiat is one of my favorite artist from the 80's. she turned me on to this new movie about him directed by his friend Tamra Davis wife of mike d (beastie boys) and director of one of my favorite adam sandler movies billy madison. i hope to see it soon. amanda
Labels:
movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment