A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, August 29, 2010
ZE Interior Designs » » Where Will This Take Us!?
Where Will This Take Us!?
Today is a new chapter for me. I have decided to start this interior design blog. For the past year, I have been including a monthly "Tip of the Month" on my staging/design website, www.interiorstagingservices.com. I found myself thinking about the posts constantly and wishing that I could post daily. So, here I am. This is my outlet for daily thoughts on design and other cool stuff. Let's see where this takes us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment