thom filicia has been designing for the stars for quite some time. he was on queer eye for the straight guy and oprah. the latter being my personal goal. he's also educated and trained in the design industry, which also makes him a personal design icon. i was glancing at his website last week and fell in love with many of his projects, so i decided he would be the perfect designer post for today. then, on my favorite blog, the sartorialist, i noticed thom's designs matched many outfits perfectly...so i decided to pair up his designs to some great fashion finds. though rather challenging, i found it extremely fun. it's like a game. i like games, but only if i win. so i hope i scored a homerun today with this post. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
ZE Interior Designs »
designer
» celebrity interior desinger: thom filicia
celebrity interior desinger: thom filicia
Labels:
designer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment