happy friday. happy holiday weekend. i have been inspired by target to write about fashion today. they have a section of their site that they refer to as frugalista finds. i could not find the yummy dresses that are in the ads on tv or in the magazines, but these are still fairly close and very affordable. oh target, you make me happy. every day. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment