i wanted to elaborate more about this designer today because she has such great talent, but of course i found myself watching the vma's last night instead of preparing for this post. then i worked out too long this morning. then husband locked me out of the house. anyway, here is only some of the work from honey interiors. the majority of her designs are from pasadena, ca, which has a special place in my heart because it reminds me so much of the midwest. it also is the home of the pasadena flea market, which amanda and i frequent. i hope i am able to bring some honey to your radar. happy monday. jolene.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment