A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, December 3, 2012
Shelter Loves: Gift Guide for her
Hello, hello. I just returned from a whirl wind trip to Sedona, AZ. If you haven't been, go. It's beautiful. It's the perfect weekend getaway for hiking, shopping, sipping wine and of course spa treatments!
Anyway back to business and the goodies listed above...I'm only going to curate two gift guides this year. In lieu of my normal Shelter Loves post, I thought I'd share my favorites for her (and myself) . Wednesday's list will be my favorite picks for your home! So I guess this is sort of my personal wish list too!
Labels:
Fashion,
Shelter Loves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment